Welcome at the initial DHCPsql site, at the moment you can find links and project planning. The prototype (0.0.1) will be based on the clean code of uDHCP
and a MySQL clientlibrary, it is not my intention to tighten the backends to one, though my first 'production' testers have a MySQL backend for their provisioning system. Any help is ofcourse welcome for any kind of work.
We decided to do a release now as pre-release again. But we want to have some fallback in MySQL in before 0.2.
- Discover, start with a working pre prototype, always send first ip in subnet
- Leases, SQL implementation should be done for storing and recieving leases. To send next free ip in subnet.
- [DONE] Static leases, fixed leasetime
- [DONE] Request, basics send ACK/NAK
- Webfrontend, initial frontend for viewing the database
Release targets for 0.2:
- [DONE] DHCP Option IP_LIST
- [DONE] Human readable Options
- Incomming bugs
- Incomming features
Companies using the product:
Commercial support is available for this product. For more information contact: dhcpsql nospam @ nospam kinkrsoftware.nl
And we have documentation
too! ...you may also want to register to our mailinglist :)
What features do you want?
Currently we support options from MySQL. Which means that you can add and remove any option as you please. Do you need any additional features to uses this software in your production environment?